Latest Unit Sold: #13-46 on 02-Aug-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 08-08-2020: Book an Appointment to view The Tapestry Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released The Tapestry Video.
- 26-06-2020: Full Project Details for The Tapestry have been updated
- 15-06-2020: Read about the developer of The Tapestry
- 07-06-2020: Check out the new Tapestry Project Fly-through Video
- 11-05-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart
- 03-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart
- 25-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart
- 04-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart
- 16-01-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-08-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 01-06-2019: Know more about the future development of Tampines North
- 21-03-2019: Download and view the The Tapestry E-Brochure
- 10-01-2019: The The Tapestry Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 24-03-2018: Official Launch of The Tapestry, Visit ShowFlat today !
- 20-03-2018: New Floor Plan for The Tapestry is now available
- 19-03-2018: Updated Site Plan for The Tapestry released
- 19-03-2018: The Tapestry Location Map have been updated
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a leading global real estate operating company listed in 1963. The company have more than 55 years of history and strong track record in property development. CDL have diverse portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls. The group presence in 103 locations in 29 countries and regions. To date, CDL has developed over 43,000 homes globally. CDL’s hospitality arm, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Limited (M&C) is also Singapore’s largest international hotel group with over 145 hotels worldwide.
The Tapestry is located at Tampines, one of the first and most established regional centre in Singapore. The Tapestry is close to both Tampines MRT Station (East West Line) and the Tampines Downtown MRT Station, as well as Tampines Bus Interchange. It is also within close proximity to major expressway such as Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Bartley Viaduct is also within the neighborhood.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of The Tapestry.
If you have yet to visit the showflat of The Tapestry, make an appointment with us to see the flexible and spacious unit layout unseen in other developments.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Tapestry are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The Tapestry is a 7 Blocks of 15-storey building comprises of 861-unit development located in Tampines. The development has a land size of 233,770 sqft. The Tapestry comprises of 1-5 bedroom apartments with the size from 441 sqft to 1765 sqft. The apartment design are in squarish form to provide maximum space utilization for home owners, the spacious 4 and 5 bedroom layout also comes with dual key concept.
The Tapestry have 10 exciting zones and over 50 available facilities. The 10 exciting zones are Arrival Court, Club Tapestry, Central Park, Aqua Zone, Hydro Veranda, Social Patio, Enchanted Garden, Fitness Court, Kids Explorer, and Pets Cabin. Some of the key highlight of the facilities include the 100m infinity pool, the 50m lap pool, and the hydrotherapy pool.
The Tapestry is easily accessible using the Tampines MRT, Tampines Downtown MRT, and also Tampines Bus Interchange. For drivers, Tampines Expressway (TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE), and Bartley Viaduct are all within close proximity. It only takes 7 minutes to travel to Tampines Central and Ikea Tampines, 13 minutes to Changi Business Park and Bishan, and only 22 minutes to Orchard during peak travelling hour at 9am.
It is only minutes of drive to wide array of exciting shopping and dining choices such as Tampines Mall, IKEA, Giant Hypermarket, and Courts Megastore, travelling to the exciting Jewel @ Changi is also less then 15 minutes. Tampines Hubs and Bedok Reservoir are both short drive away for recreational fun and relax. For business purpose, Changi Business Park and Tampines Regional Centre are nearby. Prestigious School such as Poi Ching School, St Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic, and United World College of South East Asia (East Campus) are all up for the choices of future residents of The Tapestry.
Read more in depth about the condominium here – The Tapestry: Inspired by life. Designed for luxury.
Book An Appointment to view The Tapestry ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Tapestry Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.